Invacare Leo Scooter
The Invacare Leo Mobility Scooter will offer you a smooth and safe drive every time. Being super compact, the Leo is a great option for scooting around the shops, or handling those tight corners around the home. Its size also makes this mini-scooter easy to transport for trips in the car, or going away for the weekend. You can disassemble the Leo Mobility Scooter to fit in most car boots in no time at all.
You can adjust the direction of the Tiller (handle bar section) up and down to get the most comfortable position for you. There is also a flip up armrests to make getting in and out of the seat easier, and a front carry basket to carry your belongings where you can see them. Its soft padding in the seat and the backrest makes sitting for lengths of time a lot more comfortable. The white stitch work through the seat also provides a stylish edge to the over all look of the scooter.
The Leo Scooter has an intelligent lighting system that includes indicators that automatically switch off. Its rear brake lights provides a safer ride as people around you can be alerted when you are braking. The control panel features a battery level display which also beeps to alert you when your battery needs charging. The battery and the electronics are easy to access on the Invacare Leo Mobility Scooter. You simply remove just one part / casing making it more convenient for maintenance checks and servicing.
- Backrest Width: 470 mm
- Seat Depth: 410 mm
- Floor to Seat Height: 460 mm – 560 mm
- Backrest Height: 475 mm
- Driving Unit Width: 590 mm
- Total Length (front to back): 1220 mm
- Empty Weight: 59 kg (excl batteries) 83 kg (incl batteries)
- Max User Weight: 136 kg
- Battery Capacity: 2 x 12V / 36 AH
- Turning Diameter: 2620 mm
- Max Climable Obstacle Height: 60 mm
- Ground Clearance (between floor base and ground): 70 mm
- Max Safe Slope: 10 degrees
- Max Driving Distance: 38 km
- Max Driving Speed: 8 km/ per hour
- Motor Capacity: 240 W
- Available in Onyx Blue and Ruby Red
- Structural – 2 Years
- Electrical components – 2 Year warranty
- Battery – 1 Year